Welcome to OverDrive!
Bonneville Joint School District 93 has an account setup for all employees and students.
If your elementary student would like to checkout books from the secondary library, you will need to fill out a permission form. Go to the top of any of our district webpages, choose Parents & Students, choose Forms, choose OverDrive Permission Form.
Secondary students and staff have access to all books. If you have questions please email Julie Briggs email@example.com
OverDrive Help Videos
Elementary Students: Select OverDrive login, on the next screen choose
"Bonneville Elementary Students". To login you will need to provide two
1) 4x4 ID (Example: smitjohn);
2) Your Student Number
Staff and Secondary Students: Select OverDrive login, on the next
screen choose "Bonneville Secondary Students and Staff". To login you
will need to provide two things:
1) Your library card number (4x4 ID (Example: smitjohn) which is your username when you login to a computer at school) and;
2) Your PIN (your computer login password).
10 OverDrive Tips
1) This page has up-to-date login information, as well as a login portal you can access OverDrive with from any computer. On the right side of this site, it has guides for most handheld devices.
2) If you download the app: When you get to the login screen, you will see the option of I am under 13 at the bottom. Click this if you don’t want to setup an account or if your child using this is under 13.
3) When you add a library to the app, type: Bonneville
*Just make sure you choose the Bonneville that says Idaho Falls under it, or your account information will not work (there is also a Bonneville in Utah).
4) Students may access books from any device with an internet connection.
5) When downloading books to the OverDrive app, choose ePub.
6) To return a book online, go to your bookshelf and simply click return title.
7) To return a book from the app: Go to your bookshelf, press and hold your finger on the app for 3 seconds, then choose the option "return title."
8) Titles automatically return themselves after two weeks. You will never be assessed a late fine because the software generates automatic returns.
9) You may have 3 books out at a time. If you keep returning titles when you are finished with them, you are not limited to 3 books during the two weeks. Project Gutenberg titles are unlimited.
10) Once you download the titles to the app or your computer, you don’t need an internet connection to read the books. Therefore, if you are going on a family vacation download books before you leave, return them once you are at your destination, then check out new ones for the ride home.