Bonneville Online High School Graduation: 🎓 🎓 🎓
Date: May 29th
Time: BOHS students and families can arrive starting at 8:45 pm. The movie will start at dusk which is approximately 9:30 pm. (Students are allowed to have more than one vehicle).
Place: Teton Vu address:
1114 N. Yellowstone Hwy
Guidelines: (Must abide by these rules while at Teton Vu)
1) Stay within your own vehicle. Park your vehicle in every other stall and remain 6 feet apart from other people or vehicles.
2) Towards the very end of the program, graduates will be asked to step outside wearing their cap and turn their tassels from right to left.
3) We reserve the right to send home vehicles/people that are not following policies and procedures.
Audio will be broadcasted on 107.7 FM 🎥📡
Grab your snack pack and diploma sleeve on your way in. 🎬📽 🥳 🎓
Please contact Mrs. Barrett with any questions at email@example.com.
Summer School Registration
Summer School 2020 Registration is now open.
Courses will run from June 3rd to July 23rd. Students can enroll for up to 2 courses.
Original Credit courses can be paid with Advanced Opportunities funding. Credit Recovery courses require a $150 fee.
Summer School 2020 Registration Link
Summer School 2020 Flyer
BOHS and School Closure Adjustments
At a recent school board meeting, a resolution was passed that for the third trimester of this school year, final grades will be posted as (P) Pass / (I) Insufficient instead of traditional letter grades. BOHS will be following the guidelines of this decision for their final grades. Students who complete their coursework and show competency in their work will receive a (P). Students who do not complete their coursework, or do not display competency, will receive an (I) as an indication that they will need to repeat the course in the future. More information about the school board decision and how this will affect students can be found at the district website www.d93schools.org.
- DUAL CREDIT: For students taking Dual Credit courses, the High School credit will be awarded as (P)/(I). How the College credit will be reported is determined by the awarding college. Please contact your Dual Credit instructor for more information on your specific course.
There have been many questions about final exams and how they have been administered. With the extended closure, a proctored final exam is no longer possible. Due to this, courses will now have un-proctored final exams and projects. Your instructor will communicate specific information about your course.
Requirements and eligibility: If you have questions about your eligibility for graduation, and are a full-time BOHS student, please contact our counselor Mrs. Gina Barrett.
- SAT: The graduation requirement for the SAT has been excused for seniors this year. Testing dates continue to be postponed. For further information, you can contact your school counselor or visit collegeboard.org.
- Ceremonies: In the likelihood that in-person graduation ceremonies are not possible, BOHS is in the process of planning a virtual alternative. More information will be forthcoming as plans come together.
Contacting our Faculty and Staff
Now, more than ever, it is important to reach out for help when you need it. BOHS faculty and staff are still available to meet your educational needs during this time of school closure. Your teacher contact information is listed on your course home page, and can also be found on the BOHS Faculty and Staff Contact link below.
BOHS Faculty and Staff Contact Information
Mountaineer of the Month
Congratulation to our recent Mountaineers of the Month! They were selected by their teachers for their hard work and positive attitudes!
They were awarded some amazing BOHS sweatshirts and a round of applause from their peers and teachers.
December's Mountaineer of the Month: Kaden Taylor
January's Mountaineer of the Month: Selena Guinn
Mark Your Calendars!
Final Exams Week: November 11th-15th
Main Phone: 208-557-6836
For questions regarding Connexus tech issues,
you can contact Mrs. Cornish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-557-3545.